I will start this feature off with me I hope you enjoy my TOP 10 book confessions. I could have wrote so many but I hope I picked the right ones.
- I hated reading at school so much so that my friends and family are shocked at how much of a book worm I'am now.
- I only started to read for fun on new years eve 2009. Because after watching Twilight and not beening able to get a babysitter to go see New Moon at the cinema my husband to be brought me New Moon paperback. (Lets just say it wasn't a fun nye for him as I spent all night reading)
- I have only read the first two Harry Potter books.
- My TBR pile is out of control but it doesn't stop me from buying more or wanting more.
- When I got my first ARC for review I was so super excited I did a little happy dance.(By the way I can't dance to save my life and I still get super happy when I get ARC's in the post)
- I read the Twilight series out of order. New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn then Twilight.
- I secretly love reading Mills & Boon/Harelquin Romance books.(I can see you all cringe at this but please don't think any less of me)
- I stalk all my favourite facebook pages.Which are Book Passion For Life/Beneath The Cover/Totally Bookalicious/BookPics/Peace,Teen,Teen Fiction/Best Books/Bookaholics Book Club. (Go Like/Follow these great fb pages)
- Never ask me what my favourite book is because it changes all the time. I love living in each different story world.
- If I don't read for at least one hour a day I feel sick. (Very sad but true)
I hope you all enjoyed my TOP 10 book confessions. If you don't already please follow me on the blog,My fb page https://www.facebook.com/pages/YA-indie-princess/108905649155587 and Twitter http://twitter.com/yaindieprincess. Please stop by the rest of the March for more TOP 10 book confessions every day! :-)