10. I often face out my favourite books- not MY books,but ones I love or think don't get enough love-when I go to the local bookstore.
9. I once got a detention for reading a Sidney Sheldon book behind my 8th grade maths book.
8. I was one of those kids who highlighted the "dirty" parts in junior high and shared them with my friends.
7. I'll often bring a copy of Zombies Don't Cry with me to a resturant or movie theater or coffee shop and just leave it on the table/chair for some random reader.
6. I must have gone to Long John Sliver's six times the week I read Frank McCourt descibe eating fish and chips out of a newspaper cone in Angela's Ashes.
5. I think I've read The Outsiders 47 times.
4. S.E. Hinton was the first author I ever wrote a fan letter to.
3. Stephen King was the second.
2. I practically memorized One Fat Summer one fat summer.
1. I never finished reading The Hunger Games.
Amazon.co.uk link for Zombies Don't Cry = http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombies-Dont-Cry-Living-Story/dp/1605423823/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1330695545&sr=1-1-catcorr
Go follow Rusty blog at http://www.requestedmaterial.blogspot.com/